Monday, September 27, 2010

One Pound

145.2

I would be discouraged but, hey, a pound is a pound and; I never said this was going to be a get-thin-fast plan. So, one pound a week for, oh, eight or nine months and I'll be at my goal weight. In the grand scheme of things, eight or nine months really isn't that long, hell, babies take that long to cook so, I'll just think of this as the equivelent of a pregnancy except, instead of giving birth to a baby at the end of it, I'll give birth to a brand new me.

I kind of like that analogy.

And, the diet isn't killing me. I am satisfied with what I'm eating. I have no hunger pains nor moments of  complete and utter desperation (yet) in fact, I managed to abstain from eating pizza and cupcakes at the Man-Cub's birthday party yesterday as well as refraining from eating any of the soft sugar cookies that I made for his football team.

I have a busy week planned; one of my best friends will be visiting for the weekend and, yet, I'm not worried. I know I will find time to fit in my daily workouts and I will eat well. I just will; otherwise this "pregnancy" is going to go the route of the elephants and, we can't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment