Thursday, June 2, 2016

Is It Possible to Have a Social LIfe and Diet?

The answer is yes, if you are able to stay away from the buffet table.

Last night, I attended a bridal shower for the daughter of some friends of ours. There was a lot of delicious food at the shower, but I managed to stick mainly to the fresh vegetable station. I did indulge in some hot spinach and artichoke dip with five large corn chips and three mini (and, I mean mini; these things were twee and precious and tasted like a lemon dream) cupcakes.

All in all, I didn't do too bad. I also didn't photograph the food, because I didn't want to look like a weirdo. Also, I was taking pictures of the bride, as I am the official event photographer for this particular wedding.


Oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast.

 
Weight Watchers frozen entrée: beef and broccoli for lunch.

 
Starbucks skinny cinnamon dolce latte and strawberries for afternoon snack.

Calories: 1492
Fat: 63g
Fiber: 18g
Protein: 69g
Exercise: Rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment