Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things to Remember

When I am heavier, my bras pinch my boobs like an elderly woman pinches a toddlers cheeks. I enjoy the pinching about as much as the toddler.

When I am heavier, a roll (or twelve) of fat hinders my ability to roll into the fetal position in my sleep. The fetal position happens to be my favorite sleeping position so I roll into it a lot.

When I am heavier, an extra chin appears, making my neck look somewhat tumorous. No, tumorous isn't really a word but, you get the picture.

When I am heavier, my sleep patterns are shot to hell. I hate struggling to get out of bed in the morning.

When I am heavier, I care less about how I look and I make less of an effort to look good. Greasy ponytails are soooo Junior High.

When I am heavier, I feel less great about myself and that starts to affect how I live the rest of my life, how I care for my home, my children, my marriage, my job.

When I am heavier, I am less me even though there is more of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment