Monday, October 4, 2010

Why Am I Face-Down In the Dirt Watching the Wagon Race Away?

Because I fell off it, that's why. I have no real excuse for it, yes, I had a busy weekend. Yes, I had company. Yes, I purchased my daughter's first Homecoming dress and, seeing her in satin and tulle looking like a grown-up may have triggered the immediate need for a chocolate binge but, yeah; I have no real excuse.

While it is Monday, I didn't weigh myself for several reasons not the very least of which is the fact that I was too chicken to find out if the one pound I have lost thus far managed to find it's way back to my ass with friends. Instead, I am going to focus on healthy eating and vigorous exercise this week and see where I end up next week.

So, It's back on the wagon for me; that is, if I can catch the damn thing. Huh. Time to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment