Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why Did the Wagon Back Up and Run Me Over, AGAIN?

I suck at the diet and fitness thing right now. Despite my best intentions, I cannot seem to get control over my eating. Sugar and salt have once again taken the reigns and this, cannot be allowed to continue yet, I am powerless to escape the cycle.

Ok, not powerless. I can do whatever I put my mind to doing. I just have to focus. Focus, focus, focus. I need to get off my lazy ass and start exercising again and, I know it's only been a couple of days and that a body needs time to recover, blah, blah, blah but, in my case, allowing for rest and recovery sends me into a downward spiral of diet doom. I need to do something less strenuous on my "off" days, just to stay motivated and in the groove.

Also, I need to stop looking at websites and cookbooks that feature delicious-looking low calorie/low fat meals and start cooking them already. Gah.

I did mention the laziness thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment