Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things I am Doing Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

-Pretzel Crisp binges.
-Goldfish cracker binges.
-Movie candy.
-Wine.
-Rich foods served in social situations.
-Smores.

How can I turn this around before it gets totally out of hand and I ruin all the good work that I have done? I'm at a loss to say.

I do know that the PMS is strong in this one this month; I'm exhausted (probably due to the crappy diet), I am mostly uninterested in exercise (until I get started and the I am fine), I am bloated like a week-old corpse and, my motivation is in the toilet.

My only hope is that things will turn around once I start my period and I can get back on track with a vow to do better next month as I really do believe that I can prevent this level of misery with the correct diet. I just need to pull it together to accomplish better eating habits again.

And, I need to remind myself (constantly) how much better I feel when I am eating well and exercising regularly.

In short, I need to start doing things right, right, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment