Friday, July 1, 2011

Weigh-In

133

Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck.

I'm getting realllly tired of these two pounds bouncing up and down like a mother fucking yo-yo and, yes; I know I have no one to blame but myself, still, irritating.

On the plus side, when trying on clothing for Stampede last night, I was pleased to discover that I look relatively decent in almost everything; I can even wear my 7 For All Mankind jeans, aka: The Holy Grail, jeans that make my legs look long, my waist look trim and my ass look less pancake-like and somewhat shapely.

So, I just really need to hunker down and make an effort over the next three and a half weeks, thus making it entirely possible that I could be out of the 130's before Stampede which is my new goal. To that end, I need to lay off the Pretzel Crisps, Goldfish crackers and movie candy, which have been my undoing recently. Those small changes alone could result in me meeting my goal.

So, there's the plan, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment