Wednesday, May 11, 2011

That's Better

Back on the wagon with a vengeance. Diet is back on track, exercise is happening in the form of walking and free weights with a little Pilates thrown in for good measure and, surprisingly; PMS is under control despite the fact that I am on track to begin surfing the crimson tide in just over a week.

Really. Very few cravings, no belly bloat, no boob tenderness and a marked reduction in the exhaustion and lethargy that I generally experience this time of the month and; I can only assume that my improved diet is to credit for the change.

Granted, I still have a week to go but, I'm really not that worried about it. Now, if I can just manage to stay on track with the weight-loss, something that may become more difficult as my body grows accustomed to taking in fewer calories and to exercising more; I'll be doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment