Friday, May 20, 2011

Weigh-In

134

Another pound down, bringing total loss to 16 pounds which means that I am halfway to my goal. Go, me!

In addition to the lost pound, I appear to have lost some of the less pleasant side effects of PMS, or, I did for this month at least and, since I am willing to take this thing one month at a time; I'll call that a success.

The past week was less structured as far as exercise goes; the weather prevented me from walking as much as I would have liked but I made up for it by spending more time on weight workouts and toning routines for both lower and upper body.

With any luck, the weather this week will improve and I will be able to add walking (and possibly more running) to the program as I would like to increase my weight loss to two pounds a week if at all possible which, is it possible? I don't know but I'm willing to try.

In the meanwhile, halfway there, baby, halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment