Sunday, May 1, 2011

This Post (and $3) Brought to You by Not-So-Tight Jeans

This morning, I decided to try on some of the jeans in my closet; I'm having a yard sale later in the month and I figured it was time to weed out the things that I no longer (have not been able to) wear and, jeans have been at the top of the list for a while, now.

I am pleased to say; all but the smallest-sized jeans in the closet fit, if not perfectly, then comfortably. In fact, if I continue to lose weight at even the slow pace that I am currently losing, I should be able to fit comfortably into my vanity jeans-the Seven for all Mankind boyfriend jeans that I purchased four years ago, at the point that I felt the best about myself-in no time at all.

And, I found $3 in a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since at least two Stampedes ago.

Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment