Friday, May 27, 2011

Weigh-In

132

This is the least I have weighed in...I can't remember...quite a while I am sure. This is also the first week in quite a while that I managed to lose two pounds instead of one; I credit the gardening, heavy yard work and housework that I did last week with the increase because I know that I took in a few more calories than normal, mostly in the form of movie candy and Goldfish crackers so, my diet can't exactly be to credit.

Today I plan to do my usual 3.5-4 mile walk but I also intend to indulge in some salt water taffy at the Man-Cub's baseball game later this evening. I think that will be acceptable since we don't have any plans for food-related festivities this Memorial Day weekend.

Hopefully, I will get some additional exercise in over the next three days, as well and, fingers crossed, will see another two pound loss next week.

Hey, a girl can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment