Friday, April 29, 2011

Weigh-In

137

Ok, down two pounds which, sadly, is actually only one pound given last week's gain. Considering the monk-like nature of my diet this week, I had hoped for a better result. Oh well.

This week will consist of the same devotion to my diet as well as an increase in my exercise program. Yesterday I walked two and a half miles, which is less than I usually try to walk but, I had an appointment for a facial and, some things are worth forgoing the sweat for. I also managed to get in a half hour of weights and ab work so, in addition to my thighs and ass screaming in pain today; my back, chest, shoulders and arms are likewise sore.

If the weather holds, I plan to walk three and a half to four miles today. I would try to throw in some toning exercises but, the Cub has a baseball game in a town forty minutes away so, I'll take what I get.

Short term goal: To get out of the 130's by this time next month. At two pounds a week, that is an achievable goal.

Given my asshole metabolism doesn't pull any funny stuff, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment