Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update: Operation Hottie by July

Total weight loss to date: 18 pounds.

Inches lost:
Bust, 2 inches
Waist, 7.5 inches
Hips, 3 inches
Thighs, 3 inches

Today I am wearing a pair of size 7 jeans, three months ago, I was wearing a size 10 and the waistband cut into my muffin-top in a most uncomfortable manner.

My bras fit better; I haven't gone down a size quite yet but, I am hopeful that it will happen, soon.

I have some muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. There is quite a way to go in this department but, I like the direction that I am heading and I feel better every day.

My hair is growing out to a length I haven't worn it at since college. I like it. It needs a trimming and some shaping but, I like the overall look of it.

My skin is practically glowing. You know, for a 42 year-old.

I'm thisclose to wearing a bikini without wanting the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

I call that Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment