Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Weigh-In, Another Prediction

Or not.

The truth is, I have no idea what to expect tomorrow; I have eaten a pristine diet this week, exercised each day, and, still, I have no clue.

I might have lost a pound. I may have plateaued at 133. No idea.

What I do know is that my body starts to rebel when I work out too strenuously for too many days in a row; I am prone to hip, foot, shin and ankle pain and that doesn't make me happy. If I can't work out consistently, how can I ever hope to lose this last fifteen pounds?

So, I push on, ignore my body's signals and hate myself in the morning. On the other hand, I could eat a bag of chips, a box of candy and a vat of ice cream and still hate myself in the morning, minus the pain but with increased chance of one day becoming diabetic which; really would be quite a bit more detrimental to my health.

So, I shall push on and we will see what tomorrow brings, no prediction required.

No comments:

Post a Comment