Friday, June 3, 2011

Weigh-In

133

Yep, gained a pound. I would cry into my Wheaties but, I have a theory about the gain and it has to do with my, um, plumbing, so to speak. So, I'm going to wait it out and hope for a big loss next week.

Plus, I had a really good week, ego-wise; I ran into the Chief of Police of Petticoat Junction at the store and he commented on how "fit" I am looking, the girls at the bank complimented me on my weight loss and, my massage therapist was just full of complimentary comments at yesterday's massage appointment. So, things are happening, progress is being made and I cannot let a slight setback throw me into a pit of depression escapable only by eating my way out. I just cannot.

If, on the other hand, the weight gain cannot be attributed to my, um, plumbing issues, and I am still stuck or gaining next week; I might have to look into more aggressive measures.

In the meantime, I am going to continue doing what I've been doing with one slight exception; no more goldfish crackers, I think they might be a trigger for me to overeat. Also, I recently purchased a Pure Barre DVD on ebay and, once it arrives, I intend to change up my exercise routine a bit. I'm hoping the workout lives up to its' hype because, a lean dancers body would be like a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment