Monday, January 7, 2013

Off and Running


Hugh finally put together my new elliptical machine last night. At three o’clock  this morning, he woke up with the stomach flu; he thinks the two are connected but I think he’s crazy. Oh, and he thinks I put something in his food to make him sick. Yeah, because I love to be woken up by the sounds of vomit splashing into the toilet bowl at three o’clock in the morning.

 
Or not.

 
Anyway, the machine is ready to go. Now, all I have to do is find some time to get started. I’m hoping for later this evening, once I am home from the hardware store. Unfortunately, since that will happen at almost 7:00, actually finding the energy to get on the machine may prove challenging.

 
Happily, I am up for the challenge.

 
Assuming I don’t get sick. Pleaseohpleaseohplease, don’t let me get sick.

***Edited to add: I managed fifteen minutes on the elliptical! And I haven't thrown up! Things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment