Sunday, January 13, 2013

One Day at a Time

I did really well yesterday. Despite traveling to Neighboring City to meet up with one of my oldest and dearest friends, I managed to stay well within my Point range. I also used the elliptical for twenty-five minutes, which is five minutes longer than the last time I used it and five minutes away from the goal that I set for myself for this week, which, is thirty minutes and which I have no doubt I will reach, today.

I bought new cross trainers, yesterday. The pair I had been wearing have to be at least three years old and they no longer offer much in the way of support for my arches; especially the arch on my right foot, which is the foot in which I had Plantar Fascitis.

I have a really busy week ahead of me and I know that I will be challenged, but, I have every intention of staying on plan. I also have an appointment with my primary care physician; I have a suspicion that there may be some thyroid-related issues going on and I would like to rule out the possibility of that being responsible for my lethargy, weight gain, and exhaustion. You know, so I can 100% sure that laziness and sloth are the real culprits.

Which, we all know they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment