Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sticking With the Program

I did 50 minutes on the elliptical last night. I am planning to do the same, later today.

My diet for the past week was right on and my water consumption was stellar.

My massage therapist is horrified by the tightness of my leg muscles and she worked me over pretty good this week; I'm still sore. She gave me some good tips for stretching the muscles and I really need to work on my flexibility.

I got new shoes last weekend and I am amazed by how much better my feet feel with supportive insoles.

Hugh is sick (again) and I am determined not to catch his bug. I am still not sleeping restfully throughout the night and probably don't stand much of a chance of that happening while Hugh is hacking and coughing and moaning and groaning beside me. As an aside, are all men such huge babies when they are sick or is my husband a special snowflake?

 That was a rhetorical question.

No comments:

Post a Comment