Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Forgot to Put a Title on This

I've really been slacking in the exercise department this week, partly due to the crappy weather we've been having but mostly due to my own laziness so; it will come as no huge surprise if I fail to lose weight this week. Oh, it will be disappointing as hell but hardly surprising.

On the bright side, I did manage to resist all forms of temptation and temptation came in many, many forms, believe you, me.

Also on the bright side, my jeans aren't as tight as they have been. I'm still rocking an impressive muffin-top but, at least there is no chaffing.

Ugh, chaffing, I hate that word.

So, yeah, weigh-in tomorrow, Easter weekend to follow, chocolate bunnies and Cadbury Eggs to resist and exercise to be done, so help me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment