Monday, April 18, 2011

Longest. Two. Weeks. EVER

The cravings have been significant. Wow. What an understatement that is. In fact, they have been excruciating. Shopping for treats for the kids Easter baskets just about did me in and, if it weren't for the fact that I gave up all that crap for Lent, I might have given up. As it is, I prefer not to be struck down by a holy lightning bolt and was able to refrain from temptation.

This week.

Next week is a total crap shoot, considering that Lent ends this weekend and that the bunny will have generously showered the children with crap galore.

On the other hand, my monthly two weeks of craving horror also ends later this week so, maybe I will be able to dredge up some semblance of self-control after all.

Like I said; total crap shoot. And, as Linus Van Pelt would say, AAARRRGGG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment