Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Ass, My Ass, My Ass is on FIRE!

In an effort to get more exercise in my life, I have recently returned to my beloved Slim in Six DVD's. And, by recently returned to, I mean; I have done the most basic workout once. Once, however, was more than enough to leave me in agony. It was also enough to bring about the return of Exercise-Induced Tourette's Syndrome and, going to the bathroom has become an exercise in and of itself.

I'm not complaining; I like being a little bit sore because it reminds me that I am doing something. Something good for my body.

Also, I have to weigh in tomorrow and, while I managed (quite brilliantly) to keep my diet under control despite the most recent chocolate holiday, I do want to do anything possible to prevent a stall in my weight loss or, god forbid, another gain.

I would cross my fingers but, they are even a bit sore and I want to spare you the stream of curse words that such a motion would most likely induce.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment