Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well, THAT Went Better Than Expected

Easter was not the diet-bust that it could have been. Oh, there was a bit of over-indulgence but, all-in-all, not nearly as bad as it could have been. Thus far, I have managed to limit myself to:

4 fruit-flavored Tootsie Roll Midgies
4 chocolate covered marshmallow eggs
1 Cadbury Creme Egg

That's it, which, considering how much other crap we discovered in our baskets; is quite a triumph.

Granted, the candy is still in my house and it will probably hang around until I hit PMS Hell Week but; I'm not going to think about that today.

Today, I am going to eat well, to exercise, and to say nice things to myself because, despite the one-pound weight gain last week; I am doing quite well on this plan.

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment