Thursday, September 30, 2010

That Was Better

Yesterday went much better as far as controlling the raging PMS monster goes. I refrained from processed sugars and carbs and ate oatmeal, lean protein in the form of ground turkey breast and beans and plenty of fruit. While I didn't manage to get in a work-out, I did get some movement in during the day simply by running the million and ten errands that I had on my To-Do list.

So, better. Not great but, better.

Today is shaping up to be another really busy day but I am confident that I can stick to the program, mainly because I exercised first thing this morning rather than putting it off until later in the day when I will, no doubt, be too tired and scattered to attempt anything as simple as a deep knee bend and, probably not even that.

So, onward and downward, referring, naturally, to the number on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment