Tuesday, March 8, 2011

At the Moment, I am Quite Enthusiastic

So, the Weight Watchers online is working quite well for me. So far.

The points I am allowed are more than sufficient to get me through the day, in fact, there have been several days when I have been unable to use them all which is a big no-no with Weight Watchers, I know but, yeah; wasn't hungry.

Granted, this is the week of the month that I am normally the least hungry and, we have a trip coming up this weekend that could pose a problem to my healthy eating habits (going to do my best to prevent that, obviously) but, all in all; I am feeling quite good.

Indeed, I am so optimistic about this lifestyle (not a diet!); I am beginning to really look forward to summer. I am excited about the chance to get out on the boat and am really hopeful that I will be able to wear a bathing suit without feeling like a fat cow.

I also want to learn how to wake board this summer so, fitness during the next four months needs to become a priority. Now that I am feeling more confident in the meal planning aspect of the program, I will incorporate exercise accordingly.

Like I said, at the moment, I am quite enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment