Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

The cravings I experienced on Monday have gone completely away. I still have no boob tenderness, the belly bloat has deflated somewhat and, I've had a resurgence of energy but I have yet to start my period. This is all very....weird.

In a good way, obviously but still, weird.

I could crow about how the lessening of the PMS symptoms are totally diet related and, if this same thing happens after another month of clean eating, I will but, for now; I'll just accept it gratefully and call it a day.

Speaking of my day, I plan to do a little bicycle shopping. Now, I already own a really nice mountain bike; Hugh purchased matching ones for us back in the day. We got quite a bit of use out of them when the kids were small, pulling them in a double bike trailer on numerous rides around our community. We also used the bikes to bike the Glenwood Canyon trail system and I enjoyed that, immensely however; the bike is a bit much for tooling around the neighborhood and I am in the market for a more, um, comfortable model. Like, a retro-style bike with a wide seat, wider-set handlebars and, a basket for carrying my stuff.

If I am able to find the right bike, I plan to ride it to work for as long as the weather will allow as well as using it to run errands in town. This will be good for me as well as saving us a bit of money on gas. Win-win.

Now, if I can just find an affordable model that meets my specifications, I'll be all set. Well, I'll be all set once I purchase a floppy sunhat with which to complete the biking ensemble, that is.

Because, hell, yes; I'm just that dorky.

No comments:

Post a Comment