Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This is the Equivelent of Riding a Bike Downhill

I'm in the easiest week of my cycle right now and it shows in my appetite, meaning, I have none. This makes it somewhat difficult to get in all my points for the day and, since I don't want my metabolism to slow down to accommodate burning fewer calories, I'm kind of struggling.

Some people might take this as an excuse to eat the higher-point foods that they refrain from enjoying while on the diet but, as I said, I have little appetite even for things that are technically bad for me. I'm not complaining, exactly, just reporting.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to fill in with healthy foods that keep things rolling, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of keeping things rolling...


Meet Lulu, my newest piece of exercise equipment and my new best friend. Together, we are going to go far in getting my weak-ass muscles (including my weak ass muscles) into shape and, we are going to look good while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment