Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

The weather was nice enough to take a long walk outside today. The birds were singing, there was a light breeze and I managed to work up a slight sweat.

The greens in my salad were especially spicy tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to mix them with red onion, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette. I think it will be delicious.

I made a chicken and veggie stir-fry for dinner and it was wonderful. And filling.

For dessert I had a half cup of vanilla yogurt with a handful of blueberries and a couple tablespoons of low fat granola. It satisfied my craving for sweets just as well as a crappy snack would have.

I am feeling better about things, in general, the situation in Japan notwithstanding.

I am giving serious consideration to what I can put in the kids' Easter baskets in place of candy. The Teenager will be an easy sell-hair accessories, cheap jewelry, nail polish, etc. The Man-Cub could prove more challenging but I'm pretty sure I'm up to it.

I'm hanging tough. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment