Friday, March 11, 2011

Weight-In

147

Solid one-pound loss and, while not fabulous; I'll take a pound lost over a pound gained any day. The Points Plus program continues to work for me and I have not felt deprived nor have I been hungry even once in the past two weeks.

Today, we leave for a long weekend in Denver. I have packed a cooler full of appropriate snacks, logged the points for each into the Favorites section of my Points Trackers and have mentally prepared myself to deal with the temptations presented by restaurants and snack bars.

Assuming I am able to continue at even this slow pace of weight loss, I should be twenty pounds lighter by the end of July which is when I plan to return to my hometown for its' annual festival. Twenty pounds lighter will be lovely but, ideally; I'd like to weigh even less. Therefor, Operation Hottie by July will commence Tuesday once we are home from Denver.

Operation Hottie by July will consist of continued healthy eating, increased levels of activity including weights, Pilates, etc., and some more attention paid to my complexion, hair, teeth, nails and wardrobe.

Operation Hottie by July is going to be expensive, me thinks but; ultimately worth it and, really, totally necessary in the Grand Scheme of Things According to Chelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment