Monday, March 21, 2011

Talking Myself Down From the Ledge

We have officially entered Hell Week. Although I haven't fallen off the wagon and, have no intention of doing so, I can report that I am experiencing the usual cravings for fatty, sweet, salty, crappy foods. However, I am not craving them badly enough to feel tempted; I credit my new-found love of all things fruity for this turn of events.

While I am doing well with the diet, I am bloated and feel heavier than I did this time last week despite the two-pound weight loss. I blame water retention.

On the positive side, I am not experiencing boob pain like I normally do. I'm tired as all hell but, no tenderness. Yay.

All I have to do is hold out for one more week and the cravings, bloat and fatigue will go away. One more week.

One. More. Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment