Thursday, May 26, 2016

Another Day Without a Donut

Today, I hosted my son's end-of-the-school-year party, which featured a giant slip n slide, water balloon fights, and lots of junk food. I didn't partake in a single bite. I also didn't exercise, other than walking back and forth from the kitchen to the front yard and around the yard to take pictures. I'll just call it my rest day.


Egg Beaters on an everything flavored Sandwich Thins for breakfast (breaking out of the yogurt/oatmeal rut).

 
Butternut squash soup. I made this last fall and froze it. It is one of my favorite soups, and, chock-full of vegetables and nutrients.

 
Watermelon wedges that I had along with the soup for lunch and later, as an afternoon snack.

 
Leftover chicken stir-fry for dinner.

 
Whole grain Goldfish crackers as an evening snack.

 
A glass of Pinot Grigio, sipped while visiting with the Booster Club President Extraordinaire, when she came to pick up her son from the party, which, finally wrapped up at almost seven o'clock.

Calories: 1283
Fat: 27g
Fiber: 30g
Protein: 44g
Exercise: Rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment