Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Still Hanging In

I've done pretty well the past couple of days and, while I'm sure I haven't started to shed pounds, I am gaining strength and endurance, so, I have motivation to continue. The weight will (hopefully) naturally fall into line, eventually.

Tuesday:


Oatmeal with blueberries and a sprinkle of granola for breakfast.


Healthy Choice entrée for lunch: Glazed turkey with sweet potatoes, white potatoes, and green beans.

 
Black bean burrito with Greek yogurt, salsa, lettuce, and tomato toppings for dinner, because I was too lazy to cook and this meal comes together in mere minutes.


Cherries for my evening snack, which I enjoyed with a handful of whole grain Goldfish crackers.

Calories: 1123
Fat: 15g
Fiber: 44g
Protein: 48g
Exercise: Hour long powerwalk

Monday:

I failed to take a picture of my morning yogurt, but, it looked pretty much like every other bowl of yogurt that I have posted recently. I may need to break out of the yogurt/oatmeal rut.

 
Healthy Choice frozen entrée for lunch: Grilled chicken marinara.


Chicken stir-fry for dinner.

 
And, as always, cherries for an evening snack (Hey! Cherries keep you regular!)
 
Not pictured, the Starbucks skinny latte that I had as a morning snack and the small slice of pepperoni pizza that I was forced to eat at a work function.

Calories: 1121
Fat: 25g
Fiber: 16g
Protein: 78g
Exercise: Slim in 6 RIU 47 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment