Thursday, May 12, 2016

What I Ate Today

I came in slightly higher in calories, today, making up for yesterday, but still staying reasonably close to my daily target. No need to go getting' all crazy, you know.

 
Crock pot apple and cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast. I was really excited about this recipe but, unfortunately, it didn't turn out nearly as well as I had hoped it would. Live and learn.


Homemade chicken salad for lunch. Made with fat-free mayo, canned chicken, red onion, tomatoes, and celery. Delicious.


Mixed berried for my afternoon snack.


Chicken, corn, and black bean burritos for dinner. The tortillas are whole wheat, low-carb, and high fiber, yet they don't taste like wet cardboard. I topped the burritos with plain Greek yogurt, salsa, lettuce, and tomato. This is one of my favorite, quick dinners.


Again, cherries for my evening snack. I can't help it; I love cherries! I can't wait for the local cherries to be in season, they are the best.
 
Calories: 1300
Fat: 25g
Fiber: 44g
Protein: 100g
 
Exercise: Sim in Six SIU

No comments:

Post a Comment