Monday, May 30, 2016

Resisting Temptation

I did well yesterday, despite a trip to the movies and dinner out. I give a lot of credit to that damn shake; it really does help with the cravings and it makes me feel fuller for hours after I drink it.

 
Breakfast was an egg and Canadian bacon sandwich on everything flavored Sandwich Thins, along with my usual coffee with stevia and creamer, which, I have actually never bothered to photograph. Please note the donuts in the background-donuts that I continue to buy for my family but from which I totally abstain. Go, me!


IdealShape shake for lunch.

This is where the pictures end, because I left my phone in the car when we went to the movie and out to dinner, so, not pictured are half of a small unbuttered popcorn and a plate of Chinese food that included one Teriyaki chicken skewer, a large helping of steamed vegetables and a small serving of chicken and broccoli along with a cup of hot and sour soup. I also didn't bother with a picture of my usual evening snack of cherries.

Calories: 1318
Fat: 44g
Fiber: 21g
Protein: 92g
Exercise: Hour long power walk and Kathy Smith upper body workout, 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment