Saturday, May 28, 2016

Trying Something New

I recently purchased a tub of IdealShape meal replacement shake powder and I decided to try it yesterday. The makers of IdealShape claim that it will curb appetite for up to four hours, while providing protein and other important nutrients. I was skeptical, but, intrigued.

The shake was super sweet and a little bit gritty, but I added extra ice and drank it through a straw, which helped me get it down, and, I can honestly say, it wasn't too bad. It also appears to work; I wasn't very hungry for the remainder of the day.

I'm not completely sold yet, but, I should know in a couple of days if it truly suppresses my appetite or if I just wasn't very hungry yesterday.


Oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast. Not pictured: a Starbucks skinny latte.

 
Vanilla IdealShape shake for lunch.

 
Chef's Salad with fat free Catalina dressing for dinner.

 
Cherries for dessert. Not pictured, a handful of whole grain Goldfish crackers.

Calories: 1118
Fat: 35g
Fiber: 25g
Protein: 54g
Exercise: Kathy Smith lower body workout, 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment