Friday, May 20, 2016

Game ON

I weighed myself for the first time in a long time and the number on the scale made me want to crawl back in bed and cry.

150.

That's over twenty pounds gained since I finally got my shit together two years ago. I cannot believe I couldn't maintain for even two years. It's very frustrating. On one hand, I know that I let the depression around my dad's death steer me toward unhealthy (but, comforting) habits, but, that's no excuse.

Time to pull it together, big time.

I've done better this past week and I know how to do this. I can, and I will.

Game on, body.

Game on.

Yesterday:


Greek yogurt, blueberries, granola.


Green salad with diced ham.

 
Cantaloupe and string cheese.

 
Chicken, corn, and black beans.

Calories: 976
Fat: 15g
Fiber: 27g
Protein: 67g
Exercise: Day off, had a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment