Monday, May 16, 2016

What I Ate: Sunday

This was...not my best day. I was busy with chores all day and didn't take the time to feed myself correctly, which led to improper snacking, which led to me blowing my calorie limit for the day. I did, however, get in over 10,000 steps, according to my Fitbit (and, probably a few more than that; the damn thing went into sleep mode due to the vibration of pushing a shopping cart at the Hellmouth-not the first time that has happened, either. Design flaw much?), and I planted a garden, which took over an hour and required me to exert myself, somewhat.

But, no excuses. I sucked. Need to do better, today.

 
Cherries for breakfast as well as two additional times of the day as snacks.

 
Chicken, corn, and black bean salad for lunch.


Grilled flank steak and grilled vegetables for dinner.

Not pictured: Half a bag of Cracker Jacks and a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie. Snacks are the devil, people.

Calories: 1410
Fat: 41g
Fiber: 28g
Protein: 76g
Exercise: Walking, gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment