Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Back on the Wagon

I did a lot better yesterday. I ate well and I exercised. Both things helped me to feel a little better on a day that the weather was causing discomfort in the joints in my hands and feet.

As an aside, I haven't had a Diet Pepsi in over a week, and I am using stevia exclusively in my iced tea, I was hoping that cutting the soda and artificial sweeteners would help with the joint pain, but, I'm not seeing that result yet. However, with increased exercise and some lost weight, I am confident that I can beat this.


Maple oatmeal for breakfast (I was out of blueberries).

 
Green salad with feta cheese for lunch. As always, dill juice for dressing.


Mix of melons for an afternoon snack, along with a cup of herbal tea.

 
Grilled tequila lime chicken breast, grilled mixed vegetables, and a baked sweet potato for dinner.

Not pictured: Cherries, because, if you've seen one picture of cherries, you've seen 'em all.

Calories: 1071
Fat: 25g
Fiber: 31g
Protein: 74g
Exercise: Slim in Six SIU 24 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment