Sunday, May 15, 2016

What I Ate: Friday

Friday afternoon, Hugh and I set out for the Front Range in the RV. I had concerns about my diet and was determined not to be derailed by the trip. I was careful to pack healthy snack options for myself as well as the usual treats that Hugh and the Man-Cub have come to expect. And, despite going out to dinner and a movie once we got to the city, I feel like I did a pretty good job.


 Greek yogurt with blueberries for breakfast.

 
Leftover low-fat chicken salad for lunch.
 
 
A venti iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte and an applesauce pouch as a snack on the road.



Dinner was at Outback Steakhouse, where I started with two slices of wheat bread with butter.


French onion soup as a starter.

 
Parmesean and herb crusted chicken breast with steamed seasonal veggies.

Calories: 1360
Fat: 52g
Fiber: 10g
Protein: 86g
Exercise: Day off

No comments:

Post a Comment