Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What I Ate Today

I came in a little under in the calorie department, today. I didn't do it on purpose; I got a migraine between breakfast and lunch and the recovery (Imitrex inhaler, ibuprofen, twenty minutes of deep breathing and meditation exercises, and a head-and-neck massage) left me with very little appetite.

I did manage to do my workout when I got home, but that also seems to have suppressed my appetite. Oh, well. I'm sure I'll make up for it another day.

 
Breakfast was vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries.

 
Green salad with one hard boiled egg for lunch.

 
Afternoon snack, consisting of watermelon and string cheese.

 
Asian turkey lettuce wraps and cauliflower "fried rice" for dinner.


Cherries for dessert (this is the same picture that I used yesterday, because, a cherry is a cherry is a cherry, amIright?).
 
 
Calories: 1000
Fat: 22g
Fiber: 19g
Protein: 70g
Exercise: Slim in Six SIU, 24 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment