Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Does It Count If I FEEL Lighter?

I don't weigh in again until Friday and, with the way that the diet has been going lately (cravings, cravings, cravings), I'm a little worried that I won't make my one-pound goal. However, I feel lighter today. The skinny jeans that I am wearing seem a bit looser in the waist than normal. That could have nothing to do with my weight and everything to do with the fact that I wore them once before today and they had a chance to stretch out a bit or, it could mean that I am somewhat less bloated than I have been the past two days.

As to the bloating, I am a couple of days away from Aunt Flo's monthly house-call. I happen to have an appointment with my gyno today for my annual Squeeze n' Scrape; the timing is less than ideal, I am aware but, I had to take the appointment or be wait-listed for God-knows-how-long.

I'm not looking forward to getting on the scale at the doctor's office, either; medical scales being somewhat less than kind to one's ego and all. And, I'm also not looking forward to the "Squeeze" portion of the program, what with the boob tenderness and all. Of course, these concerns could all be moot should Aunt Flo decide to make her appearance at some point today, and rude little house guest that she has shown herself to be; it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But, on the bright side, as I've said; I feel lighter today. I'm going to hold onto that feeling like a life raft in the middle of the Atlantic, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment