Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Le Sigh

Fucking PMS. Fucking Devil Sugar. Fucking inability to control myself for longer than two weeks at a time.

Why, yes, I did fall off the wagon! How kind of you to notice.

Seriously, though, I've had two not-so-great diet days although, I have managed to stick with the water consumption and the exercise so, all is not lost. Also, the diet wasn't completely blown-I've managed far more spectacular binges, trust me-and; I'm not yet ready to totally throw in the towel so...there is hope for me, yet.

Today, I start Week three of the C25K program, having successfully completed weeks One and Two without injury. That's...rather cool, actually; I'm so used to running myself into hip pain. Also, my shoulder continues to show improvement-my showers having become less of a battle between the left and the right for dominance over my back-washing and I've yet to experience the usual boob tenderness that generally accompanies the PMS monster.

So, my recent attempts at clean living have paid off at least a bit. And, I shall soldier on, as one does in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment