Friday, January 28, 2011

Weigh-In

145

No big surprise, there. This means that my goal for this next week will be to lose two pounds. Got to get back on track.

Unfortunately, I am having some minor issues with my right leg; pain in the lower region, most likely of the posterior shin (Thank you, Dr. Google!). The remedy for which is rest, ice and ibuprofen. Since I already rest at least a day between runs, I am also investigating whether new running shoes with a better arch support might help. That, or arch binding which sounds painful but probably isn't really. Complicated, yes, painful, no.

The time remaining in Aunt Flo's visit is rapidly diminishing and, with it, the wicked sugar cravings so, with any luck, I will be able to get back on the diet bandwagon and, with a little more luck, I will stick with it through next month's shit storm of PMS, fingers crossed.

In the meanwhile, I have an out-of-town volleyball tournament to attend so healthy eating, while a priority, will also be a challenge.

Let's hope I'm up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment