Friday, January 21, 2011

Weight-In Day

145

A solid one pound loss. After two days of less-than-stellar dieting this week; I'll totally take it.

And, the fact that this month's derailment from the Diet Train-courtesy of our dear friend, PMS-lasted but a mere two days is an actual improvement over, oh, every other month of my life.

The fact that I continued to exercise through the Bad Days is an achievement not to be dismissed.

Ohh, and, I haven't yet experienced the majority of symptoms that generally herald the imminent arrival of Aunt Flo; no boob tenderness, very little stomach bloating, no dull back pain and no headaches. Granted, that could change on a dime but, I'm feeling cautiously optimistic at the present.

Today, Slim in 6. Tomorrow, the last run of week three of the C25K program. Sunday, yoga and some stretching and then on to another new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment