Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Is a Test, This Is Only a Test

The past four days were text-book perfect according to Chelle's Big Book of Healthy Living; I drank water, ate nutritious whole foods, and I exercised every day although, without pushing myself into injury. I am feeling quite good about my choices and am reaping the additional energy levels to boot.

Which brings us to tonight, my husband's annual wrestling officials' pizza party and the first test of my new-found dedication to healthy living. I'm as prepared as I can possibly be; I've eaten well all day, ran two miles on the CT5K program and, I'm feeling strong enough to resist temptation.

In addition, I am planning to eat a nice big salad before we leave for the party; this will help me to keep to one slice of pie or, so I'm hoping.

This won't be the last test of my willpower (book club on Monday night) and I'm sort of interested in seeing how I do. Guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment