Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Post Brought to You by Tight Jeans

I must admit; I've been feeling pretty smug the past few days. Healthy diet? Check. Daily exercise? Check. Plenty of water? Check, check.

So, you can imagine my consternation when, upon pulling up a pair of jeans today, a muffin top of magical proportions puffed up around my ribcage. I mean, we are talking serious muffin top, here. The kind of muffin top that, were it an actual pastry, would feed a small village of starving children. With leftovers to spare.

I'm not even kidding.

So, so disappointing. But, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day and, with continuous calorie counting and physical torture, I'm bound to defeat the muffin top, eventually.

Or, maybe I could just sacrifice my body to a village of starving cannibals and call it good. Either way, I'd lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment